What is Kingfishertext.ch and who is behind it?
Kingfishertext.ch offers proof-reading, copy-editing, translations (Eng>Ger and Ger>Eng) plus support for native English speakers living in or near Basel for issues with authorities, businesses or of a general nature in Basel and the surrounding area. It is currently a one-man-show, run by Martin Pütter, who lives and works at
landline +41 61 321 66 90
mobile +41 79 642 59 15
Kingfishertext.ch and the services offered have not (yet) been entered into any commercial register.
Protection of privacy
This policy indicates the type of processes that may result in data being collected about visitors to Kingfishertext.ch. Visitors’ use of this website gives kingfishertext.ch the right to collect that information.
Visitors’ IP address
Cookies and link tracking
Visitors’ email addresses and other data
Instead of a newsletter
Kingfishertext.ch uses information collected primarily to process the task visitors to the website requested. Data collected in Switzerland is held in accordance with the Federal Data Protection Act. Once collected, all reasonable precautions – within the workplace and digitally – are taken to prevent unauthorised access to your information.
Rights under the General Data Protection Regulation
The policy of Kingfishertext.ch and the use of visitors’ personal data have been designed to uphold visitors’ rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
– The right to be informed about Kingfishertext.ch’s collection and use of personal data;
– The right of access to the personal data Kingfishertext.ch is holding about visitors;
– The right to rectification if any personal data Kingfishertext.ch is holding about visitors is inaccurate or incomplete;
– The right to be forgotten, i.e. the right by visitors to ask to have any of their personal data deleted Kingfishertext.ch is holding about them;
– The right to restrict (i.e. prevent) Kingfishertext.ch’s processing of visitors personal data;
– The right to data portability (obtaining a copy of visitors personal data to re-use with another service or organisation);
– The right to object to Kingfishertext.ch using visitors’ personal data for particular purposes; and
– Rights with respect to automated decision-making and profiling.
If visitors to Kingfishertext.ch have any cause for complaint about the use of their personal data by Kingfishertext.ch, they should please write or phone Kingfishertext.ch using the details provided below, and the founder and owner of kingfishertext.ch shall do his best to solve the problem. If Kingfishertext.ch are unable to help, visitors also have the right to lodge a complaint with Switzerland’s Data Protection Authority.
The internet is not a totally secure medium and visitors acknowledge and agree that Kingfishertext.ch shall not be responsible for unauthorised use, distribution, damage or destruction of personal data, except to the extent that Kingfishertext.ch is required to accept such responsibility under the Federal Data Protection Act.
* * *
Google Analytics cookies
Email post-click tracking cookies
See cookies and Google analytics cookies above.
* * *
Kingfishertext.ch does not disclose any personal information obtained about visitors from this website to third parties except if required to do so in order to complete a transaction – for example, when arranging for the postman to deliver a hard copy of an edited or translated text. Kingfishertext.ch may also use the information to keep in contact with visitors and inform them of developments associated with services provided by kingfishertext.ch.
Changes to this policy
Geting in touch with kingfishertext.ch